Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mid-Term Test English 2 STAIN Pekalongan

Hello my dear, English-2 students..
Are you ready to do your mid-term test?
To do the test, please do:


1. read the test items,

2. write your answer on a word document.Do not forget to write your identity: name and class (example: Sasa S, Eng 2 / Senin 6-7)
3. send your document to zeicozy@yahoo.com

Mid-term Test Items

1. Write a paragraph about an animal you like or hate most (minimum 5 sentences). 
Use “can and cannot” in your paragraph.
See the example below:
I love Guppy fish. As a fish, Guppy cannot live out of water. So that, I have to have an aquarium to take care a Guppy. I use a jar as the aquarium. I fill clean water in the aquarium. In the jar, the Guppy can live and swim. By seeing the Guppy in the aquarium, I can refresh my mind after doing some tasks. It make me feel relax.

2. Are there any articles in your writing? If yes, mention them.
Example:
A
the
no article
a fish (sentence 2)
an aquarium (sentence 3)
a jar (sentence 4)
The Guppy (sentence 5)
The aquarium (sentence 4)
The jar (sentence 6)
Guppy fish (sentence 1)

3. Complete the gaps using your sentences.
Zidni: We got some group assignments for next week. So, (a)...............................................?
Yara: (b)..............................................................?
Wildan: No, it can’t. My boarding house is not enough for us. And it is rather hot.
Xena: Yap, that’s right. Why don’t we do the tasks in a gazebo in Pasir Kencana beach?
Zidni: I think that’s  a good idea.
Yara: (c) ...........................................
Wildan: That’s a very amazing idea, Yara. I’m proud of you.
Xena: Sip. We don’t have to worry if we get hungry there. 
Zidni: (d)....... will bring the water?
Xena: I will.
Zidni: Perfect.
Yara: How about you, Zid? (e)....... will you bring?
Zidni: of course I will bring myself. Hahahahaa
Wildan: Yara, shall I bring my heart for you?
Yara: Of course. If no, I will bury your body in the beach and read you surat Yaasiin and tahlil.

4. Translate.
Indonesia memiliki dua musim. Yaitu musim kemarau dan musim penghujan. Musim kemarau dimulai pada Maret sampai Agustus. Musim penghujan berlangsung dari September sampai Februari. Akhir-akhir ini cuaca tidak menentu. Meski sudah memasuki November, sekarang jarang turun hujan.


See you on the next meeting.
Good luck. (^^)/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Guys, you have done your mid-term test.

    But, there are some students who have not done mid term test yet.

    For anyone who have not done UTS yet and want to do after test (tes susulan), I give you a chance till Sunday 1 pm. just do the above test items.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you Naely Fajriah Hasan, Qurotul Aini, Nur akhadiyah, Ratnawati, M. K Faza, Sudianto, Lisanto, and Panji Hardiko?? have you sent your answer to my e-mail?

    ReplyDelete